Étymologie[modifier le wikicode]
Nom commun [modifier le wikicode]
- Manganism has been known about since the 19th century, when miners exposed to ores containing manganese (...) began to totter, slur their speech and behave like someone inebriated. The poisoning was irreversible, and soon ended in psychosis and death. Nowadays workers are exposed to far lower doses and manganism is rare. — (The Economist, subtle-effects, 2014-04-21)
- Although the radiation levels identified are high, a threat to human health is very unlikely because apart from workers at the site, no-one goes there. — (The Independent, Fukushima nuclear disaster, 2017-02-02)
- (Informatique) Thread qui réalise une tâche particulière.
- In this case, a worker is a thread, which communicates with other workers via shared memory. Learning-based Controlled Concurrency Testing
Dérivés[modifier le wikicode]
- social worker (assistant social)