Définition, traduction, prononciation, anagramme et synonyme sur le dictionnaire libre Wiktionnaire.
Étymologie[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Locution verbale[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
to put away
- She put things away before the guests arrived.
- She put away some money for a rainy day.
- (Familier) Engloutir.
- My teenage son certainly does put it away. I don't know how he eats so much.
- (Familier) Serrer, faire interner.
- We can put you away for 20 years for this crime.
- His psychosis grew out of control, and his family had to put him away in a mental institution.